Always In Deep Thought...

Always In Deep Thought...
New York Born & Raised
Psalm 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.

MISSTIANNAH BLOG SITE click here

Blog Archive

Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's In for Spring 2010: Boyfriend Jeans


http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4007535&cp=3146849.3146871.2765293


What's In for Spring 2010??


Well, for those who are tired of wearing your boyfriend's jeans (even though that is questionable if 
you did wear them), Levi's, Express, and other name brands have come up with the "Boyfriend 
Jeans" for women. I cop'd a pair myself and I must say they are very comfortable, loose, and 
trendy. They are a casual style which you can wear low on your hips and imitate the "skate-board 
look" minus the skinny leg trend. The pair above are Levi's button-fly 501® Original Jean and are 
"perfectly straight through the seat, thigh and leg." So stop wearing your man's jeans and get a 
pair of these! lol. Then top if off with a sexy, sheek top and some pumps. Nothing sexier than that!  

I will post a pair of my Levi's boyfriend jeans when I get chance...so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment