Always In Deep Thought...

Always In Deep Thought...
New York Born & Raised
Psalm 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.

MISSTIANNAH BLOG SITE click here

Blog Archive

Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

International Hair Show in Secaucus, NJ (spokes-model)

Last month in May, I had the wonderful opportunity of representing Shake N Go Hair as a Spokes-model. I advertised the new Cuticle Remy XQ hair weave, which is an upgrade for the SAGA Remy Hair weave. It was truly an exhilarating experience where I've met so many wonderful people.  Everyone, whether they had similar goals to my own or have achieved many other things, had become an inspiration to me. Not to mention, this was my first gig as "spokes-model."  Danielle, my hairstylist, did an awesome job putting in that full-head weave with my natural hair only being 3/4 of an inch! lol. I had also met another wonderful person Naja Matthews, who I've learned so much from! Amazing.

A few guest appearances were made by the cast of Jerseylicious (style network) and also Derek J (Housewives of ATL). Let me tell you... Derek is Fabulous! 




Jerseylicious (Style Network)
Spokesmodels: Naja Matthews, Tiannah Bruce (me) & Hairstylist: Danielle Wright



Derek J
CUTICLE REMY XQ WEAVE        
PHOTOGRAPHER: Steven "Lucky" Benson



No comments:

Post a Comment